We are looking for an amazing Nursery Welfare Assistant to join our friendly team in Crosby. Our aim is to inspire healthy, happy and confident children and if you’d like to be a part of this, and have the required skills, we’d love to hear from you!
The management team at Atherton House School are committed to helping you progress in your career, and in turn, your positive attitude towards the job will be integral to guiding our children’s future.
Our Montessori practicing Nursery aims to create a family environment for both children and staff, which is made clear in our day-to-day activities.
As part of your role you will be involved in:
- Working with colleagues to plan a creative and playful curriculum in line with EYFS
- Planning EYFS activities
- Observing, supporting and encouraging children’s learning in a stimulating, fun environment
- Assisting colleagues with observations
- Delivering high standards of care and education to all our children
Our ideal applicant:
- Has at least 1 year childcare experience
- Has a good knowledge of EYFS
- Can demonstrate a can-do attitude wanting to create a brilliant experience for our children
- Has the ability to work well as part of a team with shared responsibilities
Benefits of working for us:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Lunch provided on site
- Growing opportunities for personal development
- Variety of in-house training
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free uniform
To apply, please send your CV using the APPLY button on this advert.
We look forward to hopefully hearing from you.